Sunday, September 6, 2015

Christ in Me the Hope of Glory

Now these three remain – faith hope and love.  Faith expressing itself in love.  Christ in me the hope of glory.  Where then is my hope?  My hope is in him who loves me and gave himself for me.  My hope is in YOU alone, Lord!  You are the author and finisher of my faith.  I abide in your love because you have prayed and the father has answered, that the love that is in the Father for the Son may also be in us.  I am living and breathing all day long an atmosphere of faith, hope and love.   Together this faith hope and love is grace to me, is goodness to me, and provides all that I need, beyond what I can ask or imagine.  May I walk today and every day in this atmosphere of faith hope and love.

May I walk more deeply in faith, cling more tightly to hope, and embody more completely your love.  Everything that comes against my faith, or tries to attack my hope, or tempts me to not love is of the evil one.  I will remain in love, remain in hope, remain in faith.  Faith that moves mountains.  Hope that never dies. Love that fills and heals even the deepest of wounds.  Give me your heart, Lord.

For what is prayer if it is not the joining of my heart to yours?  What is life worth if it is not lived in your presence and from your presence?  There should never be anything that I desire that is not consistent with placing all my hope in you and walking out a life of love and of faith in you. 

Help me to unlearn every unhelpful idea of prayer that I have heard and practiced.

I enter into your heart by faith now, coming boldly before your mercy seat and your throne of grace, and I ask that you will forgive me for every idle word, every unloving thought, and fill me instead with a holy fire of your love for all whom I would encounter.  Let my heart be vulnerable to the mercy that you want to pour through me.  Let me be a humble servant that is solely motivated by your heart of compassion, not being moved by perceived need, but rather moved by the real power and love that can come only through you, laying aside the flesh and embracing spirit as life.

I boldly confess and declare this truth:  I respond to each new thing with expectancy and hope!  I do not fear!  I am bathed in perfect love and therefore all fear must flee!  I am a conduit of God’s love, mercy, hope, power and wisdom.  And everywhere I go I bring God’s “more than enough” to those who are thirsty, hungry, discouraged, and broken.  I bring HOPE because Christ in me is HOPE, and he is power and love and wisdom.  And everywhere I go, I bring Him.  Christ in Me is not just my hope of glory.  Christ in me is HOPE to the world, to every single person.  May I walk with great assurance and confidence!  I expect great things, because the one who is IN ME  is greater than any fear, any doubt, any pain.  HE is HOPE.  HE is LOVE.  HE is all I need and all that is needed in this world.


Words from the Lord are in italics below:
Love casts out fear of man, because if you really love the person before you, you will want everything good I have for them, and you will not worry about how they react to you.  To be rejected is not something to fear.  Your reward comes from your obedience, not results.  Sure, results are fun and good, too!  But when you turn your ears and eyes to me and determine to obey all that I say, then you cannot lose.  Every prayer, every kind word of encouragement – even those that are rebuffed – are building an eternal glory. 
To love me is to obey me.  Obedience comes from trust.  Trust comes from knowing who I am and what I am is good and loving and powerful.  Those who are called will have eyes/ears opened.  Whoever is called today is ready.  And those who are called and open have their hearts ready, just waiting, though they may not always realize it.  Out of a 100 people in a store on any given day, there may be one who is open and ready to receive a touch of my spirit on her life … but consider this - there are many more who might be open to a friendly and encouraging word, and it is never wrong to show my love!  Do not be discouraged.  Just love.  Just smile.  Just ask for the right word at the right time, and I will give it to you.  Do not let the naysayers get you down.  Do not listen to lies.  There is one liar with many tongues, but a lie is still from the Liar.  Do not listen to lies!
The truth will set you free – free from fear, free from a sense of inadequacy, and free from people-pleasing.  Embrace the truth that Christ in you is the hope of glory.  And so as you walk around today, remember that you are filled with a GLORY and a HOPE that the world craves.  You are walking HOPE.  You are walking Glory.  You are walking around with the Hope of Glory inside you.  Let that sink in.
I confess and declare:  I am walking HOPE.  I am walking GLORY. 
Daughter, you must discard the old view of yourself – the “Who am I to do anything special?”  That is a lie, a false self, and one that keeps you from love and compassion and power!  
Who are you?  [you ask, and I answer] - You are a walking fountain of Holy Spirit love, joy and peace!  
You are filled with CHRIST and, therefore, you are filled with Christ’s HOPE and Christ’s GLORY!   
What will it take for you to see yourself rightly?! 
That is what these [teachers and preachers, the ones] who “get it” are trying to tell you – to tell the rest of my bride.  This is what Todd White and Reinhard Bonnke and Corey Russell are trying to get across – There is no reason to walk around in timidity, because the ONE who walked on water and raised the dead and set the captives free – HE is in YOU!  I AM in you!
 If you will accept and acknowledge and grab hold of this Truth, then this Truth will indeed set you free to live the life you are called to live – with boldness and love and power!
Lord, take me from here and move me to there!  Give me divine wisdom and understanding that will open my eyes to see you as you really are and to see me as filled with you.  I believe that you are filling and indwelling me.  Show me how to walk in this reality today!  Without fear!
The enemy would like me to believe a lie that there is reason to fear – that I will somehow screw it up.  Help me Lord to close my ears to this lie!!!
I cannot screw it up if I am filled with your love.  Help me to walk the walk of love today and every day, looking at everyone with fresh eyes – eyes that see each person as a uniquely created person who is loved by You, LORD

Unlearning [the lies, and patterns of habitual thought] takes time and focus.  Keep coming back to the TRUTH.  The TRUTH will set you free to be WHO you are called to be in ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment